FULL TIME SHIPPER/RECEIVER
Maritime Case Ltd is currently accepting applications for the position of shipper/receiver. Maritime Case is the sole CASE Construction full-line dealership servicing the Maritimes.
Duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Receive orders and input into computerized inventory system.
- Package and ship customer orders.
- Maintain detailed and organized records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Prepare required shipping documents.
- Load and unload transport trucks.
- Keep shipping/receiving areas organized and clean at all times.
- Superior attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work as part of a high functioning fast paced team.
- Good communication skills and a positive attitude are essential.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and attention to various deadlines.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 55 lbs.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Propane Forklift driving experience.
- Basic knowledge and navigation in computers systems.
This is a full time position; remuneration based on experience and qualifications; an excellent health, dental and life insurance package is offered following successful probationary period. Please apply online to email@example.com.
We appreciate your interest in this position, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.